The KOOPOR Plus features Dual Driver System and HFDMR (High-Frequency Dynamic Monitoring Resistance) Technology, is one of the most accurate temperature-control mod ever made! It provides 200w maximum power, and takes dual 18650 batteries that can allow most vapors to enjoy vaping all day! Aside from superb performance, the KOOPOR Plus is the definition of fresh and aesthetic. It’s guaranteed to make heads turn!
- Material: Stainless Steel and Zinc Alloy
- Output Power: 6w-200w
- Output Voltage: 0.35v-8.00v
- =Resistance Range:
- 0.08Ω—3.00Ω (Joule Mode) 0.10Ω—3.00Ω (Watt Mode)
- Standby Current: < 300µA
- Maximum Current: it should be less than 50A when the atomizer resistance is 0.1 ohm.
- Temperature protection between 200°F and 600°F(or 100°C-315°C)
- Under temp mode, KOOPOR Plus can recognize your coils made of Ni200 alloy and Ti.Be careful to only attach new atomizers that have cooled to room temperature to the mod.
- When using a new atomizer or reconnect your existing atomizer under temp mode, the KOOPOR Plus will prompt “NEW COIL UP SAME DOWN” to allow you to confirm the change.
- Dual Driver System
- KOOPOR Plus has integrated our own Dual Driver System that works to buck and boost the voltage to improve the accuracy and speed of regulating, and enhance the consistency and taste of every puff.
- >High-Frequency Dynamic Monitoring
- Resistance Technology
- HFDMR, is a high-frequency resistance sensing technology, which can detect atomizer resistance once every 250 microsecos, with a precision of approximately 4000 times per second, thus regulating the temperature of heating coil more effectively.
- 200w Super Power
- It provides variable wattage from 6w to the maximum 200w to give you more freedom to control your vapor!
- Dual 18650 Batteries for All Day Vaping
- The KOOPOR Plus takes dual 18650 batteries that can allow most vapors to enjoy vaping all day!
BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED
A Box That Can Breathe
The bottom of the box is full of small air holes, which are not only for decoration,
but also for venting gases to prevent the box from overheating, and extend the operation life.