Kanger KBOX 200W Temp Control Mod
Introducing the KBOX 200W TC Mod; Kangertech has taken a revolutionary leap with their KBOX series. The Kanger KBOX 200W TC Mod is one of the smallest devices on the market that can fire up to 200 watts. Using Kanger’s latest chipset they have been able to drastically improve the wattage output to 200W and have incorporated a Temperature Control Mode.
The KBOX 200W TC Mod now supports Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel and Ni-chrome wire in temperature control mode. It can also fire atomizers as low 0.05 ohms in Temperature control and 0.10 ohms in Wattage Mode.
The KBOX 200W TC Mod has a spring loaded 510 contact pin and utilizes dual 18650 high amp batteries. The device also features a micro USB port for charging and future firmware updates!.
The KBOX 200W TC Mod offers a powerful and versatile vaping experience in a small and portable device.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ x 7/8″
- Spring-loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Wattage output: 7-200W
- Temperature Control : Ni / Ti / SS / Ni-chrome
- Temperature Control Range: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
- Resistance: 0.05 ohm or above for Ni/ Ti/ SS Wire
- Resistance: 0.10 ohm or above for Ni-chrome Wire
- LCD Display Screen
- Zinc Alloy and Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (sold separately)
- Micro USB Port for DC 5V at 1.5A and future firmware updates
- Micro USB Cable (sold separately)
- PCB with unique serial number
- 10 second cut off safety feature
- High temperature protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Short circuit protection
- Low battery warning
- Over-discharge protection
- Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, stainless wire.
Requires one 18650 Battery. Batteries are sold separately