A must have for any RBA/RDA vaper who makes their own coils. Material: ABS Termoplastics and stainless steel. Ohm reader.
Volt meter for measuring volt drop in Mods. Sturdy platform for building RBA/RTA. Coil-burn to finish your builds on the
Coil Master 521Tab. Uses one 18650 battery (sold separately).
Size: 49.5mm x 84.5mm x 69.5mm. The Coil Master 521Tab is the one tool that will make the life of any DIY vaper not only easier but also much more fun.
It hides a whole range of features in the box. First it’s simply a brilliant base for building your RBA on.
The sturdy box is made from ABS Thermoplastics and stainless steel, and is a brilliant platform for putting your coil in your tank.
Second it will burn your coil, allowing you to squeeze a micro coil without having to put your tank on a Mod.
It will then let you measure the Ohm of your new coil so you can check the exact resistance. The Coil Master 521Tab will meassure from 0.01 to 9.99 Ohm.
No need to remove the tank from the box. You switch between Ohm meter and Burn-mode by using the small switch on the side.
However, even this is not all. By attaching the Volt measuring unit on top of the Coil Master 521Tab, you can check the Voltage of your Mod by using the 510 connector (from 0.3 to 9.99 Volt).
As a final treat, you also get a wire with banana plugs and alligator clips you can meassure the exact resistance of any piece of wire.
Don’t say we didn’t tell you: The Coil Master 521Tab is a truly magical box that will change your life af a coil-smith.
The Coil Master 521Tab uses one 18650 battery (sold separately).
- Material: ABS Thermoplastics and stainless steel.
- Ohm reader.
- Volt meter for measuring volt drop in Mods.
- Sturdy platform for building RBA/RTA.
- Coil-burn to finish your builds on the Coil Master 521Tab.
- Spring loaded 510 connector.
- Measures Ohm from 0.01 to 9.99 Ohm.
- Measures Volts from 0.3 to 9.99 Ohm.
- Can handle down to 0.2 Ohm when burning your coil.
- Charge battery in the box via the Micro USB port (4.5V/750mAh).
- Uses one 18650 battery (sold separately).
- Reverse pole protection.
- Low Ohm protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Size: 49.5mm x 84.5mm x 69.5mm.
What you get:
1 x Coil Master 521 Tab
1 x USB-lcord
1 x Test cables.
1 x 510 battery volt measuring adapter.
1 x User manual.