Aspire proudly presents our all new Triton 2 tank system. This tank brings you adjustable airflow control that will allow the user to really dial in on their desired airflow setting.
The Triton 2 can be easily disassembled for easy cleaning. With the variety of coils available for the Triton 2 tank system you will surely be able to enjoy any style of vaping you like.
So no matter if you want to mouth to lung or go straight to lung the Triton 2’s airflow control and coil selection has you covered.
Combine this with a convenient top fill method and you have a truly variable tank system.
Aspire Triton v2 SubOhm Tank
The Aspire Triton V2 Tank takes into consideration the major complaints received about the first version.
The all new Triton V2 can be fully broken down and disassembled for cleaning. The top-fill valve has been re-designed and is now a threaded opening instead of a valve which results in a much surer seal.
Version 2 also features the all new Clapton pre-built coil heads, following current complex coil trends in the vaping industry. Atlantis, Atlantis V2 and Triton coil heads will fit the Triton V2.
The tank still has the juice refill valve on the top, but the drip tip base is now threaded with an o-ring instead of held fast by o-ring alone. Two huge wick holes open up to allow saturation when you close the juice refill valve.
The new Aspire Clapton Coil is 0.5 ohms and is suited for use at 40-45 watts. The Aspire Triton V2 includes a replacement tank section, one 0.5 ohm Clapton coil head, and a 1.8ohm coil head.
- • 67mm height
- • 22.5mm width
- • Stainless steel
- • Pyrex tube
- • 3.0ml capacity
Drip tip dimensions
- • Standard 510 drip tip
- • Stainless steel
- • 11.5mm width
- • 14mm height
- Two notched fins act as a heat sink, to dissipate heat away from the drip tip,
and also as a grip for unscrewing the Triton 2’s drip tip system
- • We use Japanese organic cotton as our wicking material, ensuring a full bodied flavor from all of your favorite ejuices
Top fill instructions
- • Simply twist from the base of the drip top to set the arrow to the fill setting. (note the water drop)
- • Simply squirt your favorite juice into the hole
- Note the arrow’s position. Currently set to vaping mode. (note the face exhaling vapor)
- • Now simply remove the drip tip system
- • Reset the arrow to the vaping position
• Reattach the Triton 2’s drip tip system and then enjoy